I’ve been feeling called to share this message. Throughout my five cross country moves, as well as any life transition I’ve gone through, there’s a certain spiritual practice I have found to be key.
I recently shared my first Facebook Live video talking about this spiritual practice for life transitions but I also decided to create a YouTube video as well.
(P.S. If you’re not already following along on Facebook, head over and follow me now so you’ll be able to catch my next FB Live chat!)
I will be adding new YouTube videos regularly and would greatly, greatly appreciate it if you subscribe to my YouTube channel!
In this video, I share:
1. My number one spiritual practice for getting through life transitions such as relocating, navigating the end of a relationship, a big career change, etc.
I mention this in the video as well but it’s worth mentioning again. I use the terms “Universe” and “God” interchangeably when referencing a Higher Power. If these terms do not resonate with you, please replace them with “Spirit” or “Source” or whichever word resonates with you most.
Leave a comment below and let me know one of the following:
1. What was your biggest takeaway from the video?
2. A mantra or motto you will repeat to remind yourself to trust.
Please like, subscribe, and share this video with those that it will resonate with most.
Sending love and light to you as you move through your own life transitions.
Other posts for you to check out:
- What to do when you’re stressed out about moving (vlog)
- The number one thing that helped build my courage to move
- 3 powerful reminders to help you live outside your comfort zone
For more free content like this, sign up for my emails below!